Thursday, June 4, 2009

In Indiana

Hi Friends!

It is difficult to continue to post on the Blog because we aren't "there" in Impfondo anymore, and that is okay! There are often things I think of that I want to write about, but I am not as convicted to write because I am in Indiana, where I see people, and talk about what is going on, but why can't I just write to write? I guess this short post may be a transition post from writing only about our experience in the Republic of Congo in Africa, to writing about anything. If there is anyone reading it or not, it doesn't matter. It's for us to reflect...

Hope you have a wonderful day... Spring is in full SWING!

1 comment:

Yours Faithfully said...

Beautiful site! Just wish you'd update it more regularly. Your Baby, who also happens to be your Buddy, is adorable!