Fun Fact #9 (I think): Ant Amusement park! Ants use my computer keyboard as an amusement park... they crawl in and out through the they keys, up and down in and out... I don't even pay attention to them anymore...unless they start crawling on my hands.... usually I am not an insect killer... but it is different if Africa... I am not worried about ants going extinct here... thats for sure!
Saturday, March 7, 2009
OT Certified!
Some of you may or may not know, but I took my occupational therapy certification exam the Wednesday before we left for the ROC (Republic of Congo).... and I PASSED! I just found out this morning; my parents received my certificate and results in the mail on Friday. I wasn't worried, but it is nice to know that I have completed that step! Thank you for many of your thoughts as we waited to find out, and thoughts for me that day! I made it there on-time despite the snow storm, I was calm during the exam, I was calm waiting for the score, and I have passed! Hip Hip Hurray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks again for the update. I was watching recently about a woman who was in iraq and she spoke about how she enjoyed receiving notes about what was going on back home, which people rarely ever told her about... so i will post a 'blog' about what is happening here. I am just turning on my GPS for the first time since we moved here in Oct. It's warming up so that means more geocaching... and i have a whole new area to search out. My mom and sister are also making the trip down here today. they should be here within 5 hours. Moose graduated from obedience school last sat and is missing school this morning. We can't wait until moose and buddy get to play... maybe another road/camping trip is in order. Oh - and I am in the middle of applying for my masters in educational leadership (working towards being a principal) ... miss you guys!! Love you and hearing about your learning experiences!!
That's fantastic, congratulations! I'm pretty sure it was that great naked-nacho meal you had at Qdoba the night before that made all the difference! ;o) Linds and I love reading all your stories and keep you both in our prayers.
The Hazzards
Hurray!
Of course you passed,but congrats all the same.
I'm enjoying your blog and watching your journey.
love to both of you,
elles
Woo hoo!! Congrats on passing!! I've been anxioulsy awaiting those results myself. That is fantastic and a wonderful relief I'm sure. I can't say I'm at all surprised though. :)
I received your apartment keys today, so Josh and I will be over there to check things out soon...but "so far, so good" we hear! Can't wait to see you in LESS THAN THREE WEEKS!! We both miss you guys terribly, and talk about you all the time. Love you guys,
Molly (and Josh)
Post a Comment