Sean took some pictures and video... Oh MY GOSH! Freak me out! They drove a Land Rover off the boat over wood slats... one small move and and "Splash" into the River the car and people go... Dr. Harvey and Rachel told us that it is not uncommon for people to die at the port unloading boats. Hopefully we can upload some pictures of it. When I saw the video, I was sweating and nervous watching Dr. Harvey steer the wheel, and the other truck tow it off the boat... (they couldn't get the second car to start... so the literally pulled it off the boat!)
I also heard that the boat ran out of drinking water... so they went 5 days without water... that is horrible! Thankfully it was only 5 days and they didn't get stuck in a sandbar (it is the dry season right now, so the river is low with many sandbars).
I also heard that the boat ran out of drinking water... so they went 5 days without water... that is horrible! Thankfully it was only 5 days and they didn't get stuck in a sandbar (it is the dry season right now, so the river is low with many sandbars).
Either way, it is so nice that it's over, and everyone is safe!
No comments:
Post a Comment